IN THE NEWS
AS SEEN IN
Give your peepers a breather! Reduce eyestrain by taking regular vision breaks. Try looking into the distance two or three times an hour for 30 seconds.
With recent research suggesting that sitting is harmful to one’s health, height-adjustable tables such as Float are more essential than ever. Featuring a unique counterbalance mechanism, Float enables simple, one-hand height adjustment for ergonomic sit-stand usage, without an obstructive crossbeam, a cumbersome crank or electricity.
With a unique counterbalance mechanism and weight indicator, Float enables easy, one-hand counterbalance weight adjustment, and near-effortless height adjustment for ergonomic sit-stand usage.
Float very neatly “floats” into position when its release is engaged—for weightless adjustment without force.
Safety measures prevent the possibility of injury associated with incorrect counterbalance.
A form flowing from function, Float’s elegant, architectural lines belie its exceptionally sophisticated functionality while eliminating the need for an extra support beam. Float’s understated simple form—along with white, silver or black finish options—discreetly complements any work environment.
- Provides an impressive 20" of near-effortless adjustment (from 27” to 47” high) for ergonomic use
- Unique adjustable counterbalance mechanism handles up to 130 lbs of desktop weight
- Exceptionally wide 0 to 130-pound weight accommodation range without costly maintenance or added parts
- Accommodates a range of tabletop widths from 48” to 72”, including other manufacturers’ work tops
- Five-year warranty
- Sturdy construction meets BIFMA requirements for load and capacity
- Built primarily of steel and aluminum
We work hard to make sure our environmental philosophy is reflected in each product we create. With our Design for Environment protocol, our designers and engineers examine the environmental impacts of every choice made throughout the design process—from initial concept through final production. We invite you to read more
- Float Table: 36% post-consumer, 7% pre-consumer
- Float Base: 65% post-consumer, 18% pre-consume
Made of predominantly of steel and aluminum, which are highly recyclable
Shipped in packaging that contains recycled content
All table tops contain no added urea formaldehyde
Learn more about how we work to extend the life of our products through both design and engineering so they won’t need to be replaced often
Our Close the Loop program ensures every product ends its useful life with the minimum environmental impact