IN THE NEWS
Give your peepers a breather! Reduce eyestrain by taking regular vision breaks. Try looking into the distance two or three times an hour for 30 seconds.
With recent research suggesting that sitting is harmful to one’s health, height-adjustable tables such as Float are more essential than ever. Featuring a unique counterbalance mechanism, Float enables simple, one-hand height adjustment for ergonomic sit-stand usage, without an obstructive crossbeam, a cumbersome crank or electricity.
With a unique counterbalance mechanism and weight indicator, Float enables easy, one-hand counterbalance weight adjustment, and near-effortless height adjustment for ergonomic sit-stand usage.
Float very neatly “floats” into position when its release is engaged—for weightless adjustment without force.
Safety measures prevent the possibility of injury associated with incorrect counterbalance.
A form flowing from function, Float’s elegant, architectural lines belie its exceptionally sophisticated functionality while eliminating the need for an extra support beam. Float’s understated simple form—along with white, silver or black finish options—discreetly complements any work environment.
- Provides an impressive 20" of near-effortless adjustment (from 27” to 47” high) for ergonomic use
- Unique adjustable counterbalance mechanism handles up to 130 lbs of desktop weight
- Exceptionally wide 0 to 130-pound weight accommodation range without costly maintenance or added parts
- Accommodates a range of tabletop widths from 48” to 72”, including other manufacturers’ work tops
- Five-year warranty
- Sturdy construction meets BIFMA requirements for load and capacity
- Built primarily of steel and aluminum