IN THE NEWS
AS SEEN IN
Case StudyArup Case Study
Center your keyboard and monitor with the midline of your body to avoid rotated postures. Position your keyboard at or below seated elbow height to keep shoulders relaxed while typing.
Offering all the benefits of a traditional dynamic monitor arm—with none of the shortcomings—the M2 redefines high-performance monitor arms. Current-generation monitor arms utilize a bulky, failure-prone gas cylinder to support the weight of the monitor. The M2 instead uses an innovative mechanical spring to achieve exceptional performance and durability in a lightweight, ultra-thin design.
- Supports 95% of monitors in use today (up to 20 pounds)
- Interchangeable mounting options attach to a variety of work surfaces
- Integrated cable management hides cables within the arm
- Removable 180° stop protects walls and panels
- Arm reach: 20”
- Height adjustment range: 10”
- Weight: 5.7 pounds
- 15-year 24/7 warranty
We work hard to ensure that our environmental philosophy is reflected in each product we create. With our Design for Environment protocol, our designers and engineers examine the environmental impact of every choice made throughout the design process—from initial concept through final production. We invite you to read more.
A selection of sustainability highlights for the M2:
- Recycled content: 14% post-consumer, 13% pre-consumer
- Made predominantly of steel and aluminum, which are highly recyclable
- Lightweight design minimizes resources used in shipping
- Slim profile enables less wasteful packaging
- Learn more about how we work to extend the life of our products through both design and engineering so they won’t need to be replaced often
- Designed for easy disassembly with clear recycling instructions
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified
- ANSI/BIFMA level® 1 certified
- Close the Loop program ensures that every product ends its useful life with a minimal environmental impact