- What's New
- Keyboard Systems
- Monitor Arms
- Air Purifiers
- CPU Holders
- Foot Rests
- Laptop Holders
- Cable Management
- Computer Accessories
- Ergo Consulting
- Dell Partnership
- ViewPoint Technology Wall Stations
- TouchPoint Mobile Technology Carts
- HealthPoint Technology Cabinets
As Seen On
Sundays 8/7c on ABC
IN THE NEWS
Stand up while you're on the phone. Walk to your co-worker's desk instead of phoning or messaging. Do anything but sit all day.
Designed to move with the body and minimize pressure points, Cinto breaks the number one rule for stacking chairs—it’s comfortable! Ideal for commercial and residential use, Cinto features an innovative backrest that provides recline and automatically adjusting lumbar support, plus a seat pan design that uniquely distributes the sitter’s weight and reduces pressure points.
Traditional stacking chairs save space, but most lack extended sitting comfort and proper back support. Cinto’s innovative design boasts ergonomic features to dramatically improve the sitting experience over other stackable seating solutions.
CINTO: Floating Backrest
CINTO: Virtual Pivot Point
- Seat Pan, Backrest: Injection-molded polypropylene
- Arm Pads: Polyethylene
- Frame: Steel tube
- Belt: Elastomer
Scope of Users
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- 12lbs. Armless
- 13lbs. Fixed-Arm
We work hard to ensure that our environmental philosophy is reflected in each product we create. With our Design for Environment protocol, our designers and engineers examine the environmental impact of every choice made throughout the design process—from initial concept through final production. We invite you to read more.
A selection of sustainability highlights for Cinto::
- Recycled content: 22% post-consumer, 11% pre-consumer
- Modular seat pan, arms, glides and casters for easy replacement
- Learn more about how we work to extend the life of our products through both design and engineering so they won’t need to be replaced often
- Designed for easy disassembly with clear recycling instructions
- Ships in packaging that contains recycled content or blanket-wrapped, when feasible
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality and GREENGUARD Gold certified
- ANSI/BIFMA level® 2 certified
- Close the Loop program ensures that every product ends its useful life with a minimal environmental impact
|Black (Black Backrest/Seat only)||Gray (all chairs except Black)|